The Sackner Archive of Concrete and Visual Poetry (Miami) recently acquired for its collection an original folio and limited edition LXVI book by Kasper Pincis.
- We are delighted to announce that the National Art Library, part of Victoria and Albert Museum, acquired for its collection an original folio and limited edition LXVI book by Kasper Pincis.
- Thursday 3 April Catrin Morgan presents Taxonomy of Deception at the Royal College of Art, the show contains work made over the last four years in support of and influenced by Catrin's PhD research.
- Kasper Pincis' work included in the forthcoming publication Typewriter Art: A Modern Anthology, written by Barrie Tullett and due to be published by Laurence King in May 2014.
- Upcoming: galleries in EC1 and WC1 London Gallery Day, 25 and 26 April.
- London Art Fair round up of reviews and mentions: Apollo Magazine online, Artfetch, Culture 24, The Learned Pig.
- dalla Rosa is taking part in Sluice Art Fair with Carta, a curated display of work by Richard Ducker, Caroline Kha, Catrin Morgan, and Kasper Pincis. Sluice runs Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 October from 12 to 9 pm at 47/49 Tanner Street, SE1 3PL (Art Review mention).
- Jeremy Evans will take part in the performance series The Oral Tradition organised and hosted by Camden Arts Centre. Jeremy's performance is on Wednesday 11 September (7 - 8 pm), watch the performance here.
- Artangel selected 100 submissions from the 2013 online Open and shared on their website. You can browse a variety of ideas including 150,738,274,937,250 Bletchley Park Mansions a collaborative project by Catrin Morgan, Colin Z. Robertson, and Studio Julia.
- EC1/WC1 GALLERIES DAY - Saturday 18 May 2013 (12 - 8 pm): many of the increasing number of galleries located in London's EC1/WC1 postcodes will be extending opening hours and organising special performances and events. The open day is based on the area's new 'art map'. dalla Rosa will be open with Catrin Morgan's solo show The Age of Wire and String.
- Richard Ducker has been shortlisted for the Creekside Open 2013, selected by Paul Noble. Exhibition open 2 - 26 May at A.P.T. Gallery.
- dalla Rosa Gallery featured in the Telegraph online as one of the 2013 Art Projects' highlights at the London Art Fair.
- In January dalla Rosa Gallery returns to the London Art Fair with Celestial Bodies, a curated show of work by Bozhinov/Ricci and Christina Mitrentse. Visit us at STAND P5 of the Art Projects (16 - 20 January, Business Design Centre, Islington, visiting information).
- Corinna Spencer reviews CROSS SECTION/02 on Garageland Magazine blog, read the article.
- The Jerwood Drawing Prize 2012 exhibition is now open at Jerwood Gallery in Hastings, all works on show are by the selected artists, including Kasper Pincis. The show closes on 6 January 2013.
- Horton Gallery is showing Aaron McElroy's first solo exhibition in New York, Aaron McElroy: 200 and Something Notes is open till 6 January 2013.
- Time Out London mentions dalla Rosa Gallery in the article Has the East Ended? by Helen Sumpter (19 October 2012), read the article.
- Artlyst review of the Jerwood Drawing Prize 2012, Kasper Pincis' Four Tent Pegs (2012) are one of the highlights, read the article.
- Kasper Pincis has been selected for the Jerwood Drawing Prize 2012 with two works. The prizes will be awarded on Tuesday 11 September and works will be on show at the Jerwood Space from 12 September to 28 October.
- Caroline Kha and Kasper Pincis showing at the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition.
- Gabriel Coxhead reviews Jeremy Evans: Book of Numbers on Time Out, to read the article click here.
- dalla Rosa inaugurates its new premises in Clerkenwell with the exhibition Jeremy Evans: Book of Numbers (18 May - 22 June 2012). Private View on Thursday 17 May (6 - 8 pm), find directions in our contact page.
- Berlin gallery Aanant&Zoo is holding a solo exhibition of Kasper Pincis' new work, Perek opens 25 February.
- dalla Rosa is taking part in the London Art Fair, Art Projects section (18 - 22 January). We are presenting a curated display with the title The Two Paths, the artists involved are Jeremy Evans,Caroline Kha, Aaron Mc Elroy, and Kasper Pincis. Find us at stand P6, Islington Business Centre, Angel.
- In November Kasper Pincis presented Typee an installation of new work and a selection of his collection of typewriters at Utrophia, Deptford.
- Aaron McElroy is part of CAPRICIOUS: Continuity of Chaos, a group exhibition hosted by Foam in Amsterdam until 4 September.
- Greig Burgoyne featured in Drawing Paper #3.
- Works by Aaron McElroy have been included in The Collector's Guide to New Art Photography, Vol. 2, published by Humble Art Foundation.
- Reena Makwana and Nest Gallery are taking part in WOW (Women of the World) festival 11-13 March, Southbank Centre.
- Kate Greyner review of Greig Burgoyne's wall drawings at Edinburgh City Art Centre, Morning Star (11 March 2011).
- Aaron McElroy Traces series is included in issue #11 of Capricious Magazine, a biannual publication dedicated to showcasing emerging fine art photography. More info here.